Cob: dog house and doorways....

Mary Hooper mjhooper at trccomputing.com
Wed Jun 4 07:38:21 CDT 2003

Michael......Mary here, from NC....Re: dog house.....hate to say that tar on dog house roof sounds dreadful! How about using ceramic tiles from your nearest Habitat resale store or thrift shop...? They can be broken up to aid in fitting them to the dome roof....I got them really cheap for the shower stall I am finishing up in my basement.....  The tiles would help, wouldn't they in creating the hobbit look for doggie?
We have two leather recliners.... (think of Blondie and Dagwood in the horizontal) ..one of them has an unanticipated feature: the back slides up and off the base, making a manageable two parts to take through narrow doorways.... found it in Hickory, NC furniture mart. You might find another one out there......
your place sounds enchanting..... have a great time and keep us up to date...please...... Mary