Cob: dog house and doorways....

D.J. Henman henman at it.to-be.co.jp
Wed Jun 4 21:34:16 CDT 2003

Fascinating all this talk about big chairs.....    I say this because at
home I use a  two to three inch thick sitting pillow on tatami mats.
Easy to move around and to clean to.  In a sense I suppose you could say
that the entire floor is my chair.   I forgot about those behemoth chairs.

Darel
Mary Hooper wrote: (in resonse to Michael's two large chairs through a
narrow door.)