Cob: Mold in Home

David Knowlton pilot1ab80 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 5 10:28:15 CDT 2003

Hi,

Mike said it was on the medical mysteries show. I think that means it was an
unusual case.

In Florida mold is the state flower (or should be). Some plants can take
nutrients from the air, but USUALLY - critters in the open air don't hurt
us. Anaerobic conditions create gangrene, botulism and the like. yuck.

design to allow good evaporation, best we can do

david