Cob: Questions about wool

D.J. Henman henman at it.to-be.co.jp
Wed Jun 11 21:28:09 CDT 2003

In a different place I lived I remember that moths ate wool or at least
my cloths in the closet.   I have found that moths have found my wool
suit/clothes to be very delicious.   One specimen  had what looked like
mini swiss cheese holes.   Was it the wool content of the suit of
something else that the moths were enjoying.

Darel