Cob: commercial clay

Bill&Julie wbates at mn.rr.com
Fri Jun 13 20:33:43 CDT 2003

Hidare All,,,   I work for a road construction and excavating company.
In the course of our work we sometimes need a place to get rid of what
we dig up. And we give it away free, if it is convenient, and we don't
have to haul it too far... ( if there is no other place , too far,, might be
quit far )
So ,,, I would suggest running an ad,, or calling all of the excavating
companies in your area,, and if that fails put a sign up at the road...
""  Clay Fill Wanted  ""  Inquire @  XXX-XXXX ""
You might not get what you need right away,,but once the contractors
know you are there,,, You might be able to get them to build a road,
just to get into your sight.  And be prepared to get alot more than
you need.....And if it a big deal for them to use your place,,,
negotiate, for leveling of the piles after they are done... we do
that, just for PR reasons....  ~¿~   bill