Cob: Difficult to build uson>>mall cob housing

Wendy Smyer Yu creeksinger at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 5 00:11:28 CDT 2003

Now that's interesting ... I know everyone knows what "Ianto says" BUT did I
totally misread that little bit in Hand Sculpted House about how it could be
done (without implications of how difficult it'd really be)???

(I am, and will be until the day after tomorrow, only able to comment
theoretically (which is of no use) but after this coming week's wall-raising
in No.CA perhaps will have something constructive to ask/share)....
Wendy