Cob: Which books are best?

Mike and Erin Subjin subjin at fast.net
Sun Jul 6 10:53:35 CDT 2003

Hi Cobbers,
I've been reading up about cob on the web and was wondering which books I should buy.  I'd like one that shows all aspects of building, from foundations to plastering and all thats inbetween. The Hand Scupted House, by Ianto Evans, Cob builders handbook, by Becky Bee or the Cob Cottage Co. books seem to be the best that's out there. What's ya alls opinion of them? Reccomend other books?