Cob: Cobbing in Portland, OR

Elizabeth Fox e.fox at worldnet.att.net
Sat Jul 12 21:16:08 CDT 2003

Hello all:
I've got a garden wall project in Portland, Oregon -- it's going soooo slow,
and I was wondering if any of you on this list live in Portland and could
help me with it. ?
It's very experimental.  We need to finish the last piece of the wall and
then we'll be looking into various kinds of plaster this week July 13 thru
18th.  I've done cob steps too that I'm thinking about finishing with oil
(but not wax), and I've built in a plant container and I'm looking forward
to seeing how it holds up with continuous dampness.

If you can come please email me off list and I'll give you the details of
where and when.

Thanks.  I've really enjoyed going over the archives (as I'm a newbie) and
I've learned a lot in the process.

Connecting,
Beth