Cob: willow reeds/poles??

Chandra Glick moonchild1970 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 13 15:14:36 CDT 2003

I believe willow likes to grow along streambeds. Of course it also depends
what part of the country you live in how likely you are to find it. Perhaps
you can get bamboo it is flexible and you are more likely to get the
permission to harvest it from someone who has a stand.
-Chandra

----Original Message Follows----
My friend and I want to try to build some wickiups with cob around them. We
are having a hard time finding willow poles. Does anyone know where once can
get some, or if not willow, then another resource that is flexible and
bendable? Thanks.
Alhana