Cob: WA State on SW Olympic Peninsula

Steve Abercrombie steveabercrom at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 15 13:18:03 CDT 2003

OK, I'm getting back to the Seattle-Olympia from a
month of cobbing and natural building workshops at the
Ecovillage Training Center in Tennessee. I will have a
little free time and have motivation to do some
cobbing in Washington (or possibly Oregon). Does
anyone have any projects going on that could use some
able hands for a few days?

Steve Abercrombie

--- Brent Flaco Wilson <realm_fitness at hotmail.com>