Cob: sheep manure?

Amanda Peck ap615 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 16 08:11:43 CDT 2003

Sent--I think--just to me (I've done this before by mistake, don't really
want to send it to people twice, end up as a single reply), but it does
sound like it could be shared.

----
From: "Kyle Towers" <ktowers at locl.net>
---------
Urine is used in lime plasters.  Calcium albuminate forms, which is not
water soluble, lending some water resistance to the surface.