Cob: Re Sunday Cob wall near Washington DC

Raduazo at aol.com Raduazo at aol.com
Thu Jul 24 09:36:01 CDT 2003

        Responsive to questions I have received, Sunday, July 27 is an Open
House for anyone interested in discussing cob, earth plaster, bamboo lath, or
any natural building project of interest.
       I have books on cob, straw bale, earth sheltered housing and bamboo
which anyone is welcome to look through and I do not expect everyone who shows
up to work.
       So come visit for a while then spend the day at historic Mount Vernon,
one mile down the road or stay and learn how to plaster a cob wall.

Ed