Cob: Cob house in Northern CA

Benjamin Obo thresholdimages at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 24 22:27:03 CDT 2003

Firstly I would like to say thanks to the people on
this list who showed to help raise our walls: Wendy,
David and Jessica, Rachel and family thank you so
much. Secondly, we have about three more feet of wall
to build if we are going to move in before winter and
we need to do it soon. We are thinking of maybe
hosting another party August 9-13. This is a Sat-Weds.
Once again we would provide meals and a place to camp.
If anybody thinks they can make it please email:
randiandmike at saber.net or call (707)865-2095. We need
a couple dozen people to really get this thing
polished off. Thanks again - Mike