Cob: Kaolin

Bill&Julie wbates at mn.rr.com
Fri Aug 8 18:28:36 CDT 2003

OOps,, They wouldn't know what fugitive dust was,,, Unless they had an Air
Scrubber... The Fugitive Dust is what an air scrubber removes from the air..
As in the dust that is generated by an Asphalt Plant.. Maybe not all asphalt
plants have air scrubbers..  Ours does, due to the closeness of town...
This dust is very clay like,, we have to haul it from the settleing pond to
the land fill,,, if someone wanted some we would probably give it away,,less
the price of trucking trucking....

bill  ~¿~