Cob: Cob Homes in Canada?

Chandra Glick moonchild1970 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 13 02:18:51 CDT 2003

Here is an important source of my information on masonry stoves. They call
them masonry heaters. I have heard of this specific beast many times before
and it has NEVER been called "kuznetov" or Russian" in any of my sources.
Besides these specific beasts are ALWAYS massive, never small.
http://mha-net.org/

I will grant Darel that TECHNICALLY any stove made of earthen or stone
material is masonry.... However, I will also point out that whenever my
sources refer to a "masonry stove" they are referring to the above mentioned
beast specifically.
   -Chandra