Cob: my sitch

Donna Strow dstrow at bcpl.net
Fri Aug 15 00:01:27 CDT 2003

Mail is flying in and I can't keep up with it all... and soon I'll be out of
touch for days...

Do keep it comming, but know why I often can't respond in real time:

When I'm home I have no internet access.  When I'm at Mom's house there's
this machine but my user priviledges are limited.  Frankly, I like to be at
Mom's house a lot.  Unemployed since March, I have had opportunities to be
here that may suddenly vanish once I get a job.

I really appreciate the stuff people are writing, on the list and off.