Cob: my sitch

D.J. Henman henman at it.to-be.co.jp
Thu Aug 14 00:25:49 CDT 2003

Donna sweetie;

     the following mail is totally irrelevant to this list.  In fact the
last three or four were, but who's counting.

   Would you please make an effort to be considerate to the people on
the list who are interested in cob, the subject of this group,  and that
way limit you topics to the subject of this list?   You  are welcome to
conduct your personal life directly to other people, but, this list is
not the forum for it.

Darel