Cob: Too much linseed oil

Firstbrook, Will wfirstb1 at wcb.bc.ca
Fri Aug 22 18:38:40 CDT 2003

Hi Joe,

I have heard that before so I just have the rags dry out in a safe place. I actually burned some in a campfire. However with so many forest fires nearby and the driest summer in over 40 years. No campfires are allowed in the Province of BC right now. I have to be really careful. Does anyone know if the dried (hardened) rags are as much of a problem.

Regards,
Will