Cob: Supper Clay?

Alberto Duran gravelwalk4 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 30 09:04:57 CDT 2003

Darel- And have you been eating this "supper" clay? Could this be why you are such
a "concrete" thinker?
I'm sure that this stuff does exist- but just not in Banquete, Texas.
In my original post I said "thanks in advance for any HELPFUL replies".
This would exclude this obvious attempt of yours to try to embarrass
me on the list.
                         Alberto

It's true too.   The puzzlment probably comes from it needing to be wet for this to happen.
This is how ponds hold water.   In old times some people used  gley or glay,  which is clay soil and animal doung fermented for a pond liner.

There is the supper clay with the name of bentonite that is frequently used as a sealer.
Clay is a good water proofer? Now THERE is a puzzling remark!
Darel