Cob: electrical

David Knowlton pilot1ab80 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 10 11:18:30 CDT 2003

there are good books on home wiring. i rewired my old place using knowledge
from
books and just a little coaching. no deaths or fires (so far) !

i find wiring easier than all other home maintenance activities. it's like
doing surgery -
you can't see the bacteria - but they can kill you. so, follow the safety
rules, don't
rush. it's not tough at all. digging a footer - that's tough!

david in tampa

>From: "Patrick Newberry" <PNewberry at HFHI.org>
>To: <coblist at deatech.com>
>Subject: RE: Cob: electrical
>Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 09:46:09 -0400
>
>I have some buired in the cob itself and some in the ceiling. The part that
>is buired in the cob will remain and if I have problems would just leave
>it. In all honesty the part that is buired if very unlikely to have
>problems or catch fire. Most problems occur at junctions or outlets. All
>wire buired is solid wire, any junctions, the wire comes out of the cob,
>into a junction box that is accessable and then back in the cob or over to
>what ever I am wiring.
>
>Pat
>www.gypsyfarm.com

Try MSN Messenger 6.0 with integrated webcam functionality!
http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/reach_webcam