Cob: electrical

joe r dupont joedupont at juno.com
Wed Sep 10 13:01:26 CDT 2003

OK.. Phantom loads are loads of appliances.. that use minimal amounts of
electricity.. which if you are supply it from Photo Cells  it is
expensive
energy.  Such phantom loads in VCR,s  Mircowaves, etc.  individually
are not bad. But they draw 24 hours a day. 7 days a week.
Thus the circutry of a Ground Fault Interuptor circuit may be a big deal
or not but it is there.
A lot of people put line switches in the chords of things..