Cob: electrical

Mary Hooper mjhooper at trccomputing.com
Wed Sep 10 16:03:42 CDT 2003

Wow! Amanda, thanks for the references. I had a feeling my sweetheart had a
reason for grinning ear to ear whenever I mentioned building a cob house. He
did once point out that "regular"british houses use many fewer appliances
and much less electricity than ours, and cob houses must draw even less. He
thinks he will never have to "mush" mud because I need too much juice for
sewing machine, refrigeration, computer, etc. Would it be off topic to hear
how others deal with the reduction in electrical appliances? Mary