[Cob] Re: Building Choice

Amanda Peck ap615 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 15 20:52:47 CDT 2003

Hmmm.  Did you send this to the whole list or just me?

I'm way out in the country, don't know much about codes here.  (In Nashville
they seemed to be mostly concerned about mown lawns)

Straw Bale goes faster.  You can build bigger.  If you want sculpture, put
in at least some cob.

Well West of you there are building codes for both straw bale and general
earth construction--adobe, rammed earth, and presumably cob.