[Cob] List update

Shannon C. Dealy dealy at deatech.com
Wed Sep 17 11:11:18 CDT 2003

I have made a slight upgrade of the list management software, hopefully it
hasn't broken anything.  One side effect is that it appears it is
again possible to subscribe to both the regular version of the list and
the digest version, those wanting to have this option just need to login
to the list managment page using the information you received when I made
the change over, and set the appropriate option.  Sorry for the
inconvenience, I'd do it myself, but I'm not sure where I put the file
which listed everyone who was setup for both on the software.

Again, if you think you are seeing any problems with the new setup, please
let me know.