[Cob] Last (hopefully) list notice for a while

Shannon C. Dealy dealy at deatech.com
Wed Sep 17 15:46:24 CDT 2003

There are some other configuration options in this latest update which I
know are of interest to some people, including one in which the list will
attempt to determine if you are listed in the TO or CC field of the email
address, in which case (if you chose this option) it will not send you a
duplicate message.

Another item of interest, I believe I warned I might do this previously,
now I have actually done it.  Anyone posting from non-subscribed email
accounts will get their messages automatically rejected.  To prevent this
problem, you will need to subscribe any email addresses you wish to send
from, then go to the web page for configuring your account and set
"Mail Delivery" to disabled.

To log in, go to the bottom of the following web page: