[Cob] Sorry, I broke it

Shannon C. Dealy dealy at deatech.com
Wed Sep 17 12:55:14 CDT 2003

I made a "slight" upgrade of the list management software, which means I
broke it completely and didn't realize it.  Hopefully everything is
working again, and if you sent any messages to the list since late Monday
afternoon (PDT), it probably means it didn't make it to the list (or at
the very least not to the archives), so you should probably repost it.

Now that things are (hopefully) working again, one side effect of the
upgrade is that it appears it is again possible to subscribe to both the
regular version of the list and the digest version, those wanting to have
this option just need to login to the list managment page using the
information you received when I made the change over, and set the
appropriate option.  Sorry for the inconvenience, I'd do it myself, but
I'm not sure where I put the file which listed everyone who was setup for
both on the old software.

If you think you are seeing any problems with the new setup, (like
you don't see your messages getting posted within a couple hours), please
let me know.