[Cob] Re: Hemp hurds

D.J. Henman henman at it.to-be.co.jp
Fri Sep 19 00:09:20 CDT 2003

Flax is also good.  And has been used before as has hemp.   They are
both good and would work well with clay.   The other plant that Quinn
mentioned, kenaf would also work.   Some of these could be smashed,
shred and cut into really fine fiber and mixed with lime for a finish
rendering or with a fine sifted earth for an earth only finish rendering.

Darel