[Cob] re electrical

David Knowlton pilot1ab80 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 22 12:43:43 CDT 2003

yup. we are starting to cross paradigms and talk apples and oranges.

electricians and engineers will probably agree with the following:

1. grounding is good. do it.
2. big wire is better. use it.
3. heat is bad. see number 2.
4. fire is bad. see number 2 and get help from somebody who knows what they
are doing.

5. if you have to choose between safe and stylish, go with safe. on wall
wiring doesn't have
to be ugly.

david