[Cob] re electrical

D.J. Henman henman at it.to-be.co.jp
Wed Sep 24 00:37:28 CDT 2003

Thanks dang-balls.    Also contrary to what country Joe said, I don't
believe that aluminum would corrode inside a cob wall, anymore than
aluminum windows, or siding  would corrode.

The use of conduit is 1.) safety (in case someone hammers a nail into
the wires.) and 2.) ease for later expansion or running new wires.

Darel