[Cob] Digest mode of the list

Shannon C. Dealy dealy at deatech.com
Mon Sep 22 15:01:45 CDT 2003

On Mon, 22 Sep 2003, Gregori wrote:

> With your change in software, I am now receiving a separate e:mail from each
> posting, flooding me with e:mail.   I am only interested in getting a
> combined list, once a week or so.

This applies to everyone who was on the digest version of the coblist
before I made the software change over.  If you are a new subscriber (and
have no idea what I am talking about), or if you were subscribed to the
regular list only before the change over, this does not affect you.

Apparently when I made the change to the new software (or during the
upgrade following the change), somehow everyone who was
originally subscribed to the digest version of the list ended up on the
regular list.  In any case, for everyone who was subscribed to the digest
at the time the list software changed, I have set your subscription to
what you had before.  What this means:

  1 - If you were only subscribed to the digest version of the list
      before, you should be once again.

  2 - If you were subscribed to both the regular and digest versions
      of the list, you should again be subscribed to both

  3 - If you made a change to your subscription after the change over
      that would result in you being only on the regular version of
      the list, or would result in your being subscribed to both the
      regular and digest versions of the list, please either go to the
      web site and update your subscription settings again, or send me an
      email telling me what you wanted your subscription setup to be.
      Sorry for the inconvenience, but this is the best I could do with
      the information available to me.

  4 - Since all this had to be done manually, and data entry is not my
      forte, it is possible that I messed up one or two of you, please
      either go to the web site to correct it, or let me know so I can fix
      it.

   http://www.deatech.com/natural/coblist/

Sorry for the problems.