[Cob] re electrical

David Knowlton pilot1ab80 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 24 07:57:33 CDT 2003

Darel,

don't forget that conduit is a flash barrier. it will contain fire to a
certain heat
level before surrounding materials catch fire. all this is studied, rated,
and
written into code - and conduit is very common in commercial buildings.

i feel it is superior in many ways, but i just use big fat romex and don't
overload circuits.

david