[Cob] Looking for internship

Amanda Peck ap615 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 24 17:59:07 CDT 2003

If someone doesn't beat me to it, there's a "cheap travel" list that lists a
LOT of natural building/general dogsbody on the organic farm positions.  I
can find it if it's on this this computer, but it may not be.
Anyone on this list-- please  let me know if you know of any internship or
BELRIV, Belize River Valley Development

High-speed Internet access as low as $29.95/month (depending on the local
service providers in your area). Click here.   https://broadband.msn.com