[Cob] Coblist Kahuna hits the road (road hits back, news at 11:00! :-)

Shannon C. Dealy dealy at deatech.com
Sat Sep 27 03:09:17 CDT 2003

I'm going to be out of town for a few weeks starting Monday 9/29 and am
not sure when/if I will be able to check email or do list administration.

Please try to keep it on topic and civil.  If you have any list
administration needs, the new software should allow you to fairly easily
do anything you need without my help, just go to the coblist home page and
follow the link for the new list:

   http://www.deatech.com/natural/coblist/