[Cob] assessment for value, taxes, insurance, etc

Quinn quinn1 at mindspring.com
Tue Sep 30 23:26:51 CDT 2003

I don't think this is off topic at all, and I would appreciate hearing any info about the legal ramifications of building/ living in an alternative-built house also.  Even though each state, county, whatever may be somewhat different, any info would give us something about what to expect.  Please respond online.

Thanks,
Quinn