[Cob] for the cob disscusion page

sebastian barber sebby_webby at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 8 07:51:05 CDT 2003

   from what i can work out, i have to email this address to post a new
   topic. this seems a little strange? is there not a decated listing
   page as with most dicusion pages??

   anyway, please post the following....

   Hello,

   I'm a 3rd year building student in the UK looking at the viability of
   Cob as a flooring material, namely in the form of unfired earth
   tiles.

   Obviously there are massive durability and waterproofing issues at
   stake so I would be very interested in any information on this subject
   that anyone could point me in the direction of.  I'm at the initial
   "collect information" stage so any advice in terms of discusion pages,
   websites or any information in this field would be much appreciated.

   Is anyone here involved in working with cob as a building material or
   know anyone who is?

   All help, direction, reccomendation etc. much appreciated,

   Regards,

   Bug.

   MSN 8 with [1]e-mail virus protection service: 2 months FREE*