[Cob] Friends of Cob: Washington, DC

Raduazo at aol.com Raduazo at aol.com
Wed Oct 8 07:11:02 CDT 2003

The Fun Begins,
       I will be looking for the perfect urbanite starting today and
continuing until I have enough to build a wall 12" thick by 12" high by 24 ft. long.
This is to go into the Project at Green Spring Gardens Park. I will be gone for
the weekend and ready to begin the actual construction on the foundation
October 15. To find Green Spring, take the beltway to 395 north, go to the Little
River Turnpike exit, drive a couple of miles on LR Turnpike then take a right
at Bradock Road. The entrance to the Park is about 400 yards from Little River
Turnpike on the right. It is a lovely part regardless of if you want to work.
Anyone who wants to learn how to work with urbanite or build foundations for
a small structure give me a call.
Ed 703-360-2316