[Cob] smallest house design / kitchen appliances

Joseph R Dupont joedupont at juno.com
Fri Oct 24 10:48:38 CDT 2003

So where are you going to build this house.??
If you have power to run such things...
from the grid chances are they won't let you build it.
Chances are you might have an out house or a composting toilet.
Check out mobile home camper supply houses..

By the way my paperpulp soild blocks are amazingly strong..

On Fri, 24 Oct 2003 08:34:39 -0700 "Jilly" <JILLPRUETT at peoplepc.com>
writes:
> In an attempt to plan the smallest cob house possible, per the advice
> of the cob-building books I have, I am having trouble with the
> design. Most, if not all the houses that I see, both online and off,
> don't have a bathroom or a place for a washer/dryer, much less a
> refrigerator. Any resource suggestions?
> I am now reviewing floor-plans for apartments, especially the ones
> in New York, as they are the ones that get as much use out of the
> smallest space possible!
> Most of these incorporate a very small kitchen. They use a "compact"
> kitchen unit. Like those found here:

http://ajmadison.com/cgi-bin/ajmadison/item_list/cat00329/Compact_Kitchen
s.html