[Cob] (no subject)

Amanda Peck ap615 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 27 21:16:20 CST 2003

People do that a fair amount here as well.  Build a porch, a pole barn type
roof, then maybe an addition or three..  A long ways off the ground still,
but it does look pretty good.  An early Out on Bale had a call for people to
come help a couple straw bale around their trailer.

Hope it's OK to send this to the list.

PJ Benet-Davis  writes,

Sorry, I have to jump in here a little.  I am located in Northern
California.  Up here, people make the trailers disappear by building around
them.  Use the trailer as a base and then add.  This is what I am going to
do.  I know of at least three people who have done this in the area, but
have not spoken to them directly.  I heard of one because he did not get the
proper permit before putting a hole in his trailer wall.  I was advised to
make the wall, etc. and THEN put the hole in.  Old trailers don't cost much.
  I was fortunate in that the trailer was already hooked up to a well and
the electricity had already been brought in.

Never get a busy signal because you are always connected  with high-speed
Internet access. Click here to comparison-shop providers.
https://broadband.msn.com