[Cob] building in Georgia

Amanda Peck ap615 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 28 19:49:25 CST 2003

Sent just to me, so I'm posting it.  I do hope that's right.

Allison (?--I can't get back the original message right now) was looking for
cob people in the Georgia, specifically near Atlanta.

Not less than three working in cob/earthen building of some sort in Georgia,
then.  I think that Mike is somewhere up in the mountains.

Hi,  I'm Tim Kring and live in Cumming Georgia.  (30 min. north of Atlanta)
I have been working with cob for a few years now on a small scale building
benches, walls,
baking ovens, and a couple of rumford fire places out of cob.   I certainly
don't consider myself an expert but do enjoy working with the material.

Cheer a special someone with a fun Halloween eCard from American Greetings!
Go to  http://www.msn.americangreetings.com/index_msn.pd?source=msne134