[Cob] building in Georgia

Patrick Newberry PNewberry at HFHI.org
Wed Oct 29 08:05:07 CST 2003

Now now, We had a phone down here in the mid 70's donw here at Gypsyfarm. But we did have to walk 3 miles to school, up hill both ways :-)

Mike as been down here. I'm not real active these days, but still kicking and mainly doing lime plasters on existing cob walls. Working on the "Dome" these days, the last room with dirt floors.

Pat Newberry
www.gypsyfarm.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Swink [mailto:mswink77 at earthlink.net]
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2003 9:27 PM
To: Amanda Peck; coblist at deatech.com
Subject: Re: [Cob] building in Georgia

To find map of any city or county in USA follow this link.
Or go to yahoo.com home page mid way down page find Regions Clk on USA.

Or go to this url and click on state:
http://dir.yahoo.com/Regional/U_S__States/

Gypsy Farm is south of Atlanta towards Clumbus Ga. Take I-85 South.

Nice rural area In the early 70's there was no phones people had to use ham
radios.

> there's this guy, and one more, I think.  Pat often injects a note of
> experience and common sense into the list.  I've no idea where Mauk
Georgia