[Cob] (no subject) 12 volts

D.J. Henman henman at it.to-be.co.jp
Tue Oct 28 20:34:53 CST 2003

You can't wire far with 12 volts without losing a lot of energy due to
resistance, the higher voltages, such as 24 v and even better 48 would
be better for distribution and then use a cut down to 12 v if necessary
at the source.   Many well designed applicances will run on 24 v , some
on the more efficient 48 v.
Check around.

Darel