[Cob] no building code areas

Mary Hooper mjhooper at trccomputing.com
Fri Oct 31 14:12:52 CST 2003

 I don't know about your present location, but the thing that would make my
decision for me is the presence of chiggers. They have them in Missouri and
I expect Kentucky..
I think you might want to check on County web sites in Missouri to confirm
that there are no building codes..... that is tornado country isn't it? I
think you'll find there ARE local codes.
We are trying to find a place closer to the offspring than Mitchell County
NC (low snow winters, reasonable summers, no chiggers) and have not found
anyplace better than here..kids and grandkids will move eventually
anyway...... Mary in NC