[Cob] 2cents and codes

Jilly JILLPRUETT at peoplepc.com
Fri Oct 31 21:55:24 CST 2003

Thanks for everyone's two cents. Feedback is the purpose of the discussion group - no?

When I talked to the building permit guy, he stopped me short and said "That is not allowed here" When I asked him how I can accommodate the codes, such as maybe post and beam infill...he interrupted me to say "We don't allow that here".
Now, I am not easily pushed to the wayside. Though I remained courteous, the best I got was "We don't allow that here." and "I can have someone call you"
No one ever called, so far.

jilly