[Cob] DCAT URL

Guy Koehler, Rancher at Rivendell Ranch rancher at rivendell-ranch.com
Sat Nov 1 10:50:51 CST 2003

www.DCAT.net

I know nothing about them and am only now reading their website. I found them from a web search after a previous post mentioned them.

I am attempting to develop 160 acres on the WA Olympic Peninsula, near the coast. The vision is a green, organic, self-sustaining, permaculture, natural building materials, eco-tourist campground, retreat, and working ranch.

Volunteers and others interested in helping are very welcome and much appreciated. I have no cash to pay anyone. Those who know how to set up and fund a non-profit would be really helpful

Guy Koehler
Rivendell Ranch
Rancher at Rivendell-Ranch.com