[Cob] Not So Big House

David Knowlton pilot1ab80 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 3 13:21:39 CST 2003

boxy and having wood sounds organic and restful next to the *(*&(&-ing
houses they throw up in tracts around tampa. nasty overlarge things
with three car garages and pointless extra hips in the roof that do nothing
but consume more lumber and raise the price.

i wish i owned stock in companies that make nail guns. the hammer has
gone the way of the block plane.

david