[Cob] composting toilet?

Mary Hooper mjhooper at trccomputing.com
Tue Nov 4 07:48:22 CST 2003

Darin's has a system I wouldn't mind using if i lived alone, but my honey
wouldn't go for it. I do have a suggestion that might fit into the mix,
however.....
...some folks keep a box of red worms under the bathroom sink and put used
toilet paper in the box...the worms eat the human waste and turn it into
rich castings for the garden..... give them some veggie peelings (no coffee
grounds or citrus peel) and they are happy and despite what my sister
thinks, they do not crawl out--because they prefer the dark...... Mary