[Cob] What a shame...

michael cannon freeagain74 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 4 20:40:09 CST 2003

I've been eagerly reading and absorbing information
for a couple of months now from the coblist emails. I
personally appreciated the inquiries made by Jilly and
others and learned a lot from the replies they got,
even if they may have at times strayed from the
subject. However, I have no desire to receive any more
of the arrogant letters from Mr. Henman. He should, in
my opinion, take a pill for rudeness, and one for
narcisism and back off a little. In the meantime,
please remove me from the coblist...I'll get my info
from people who really do care about others. By the
way, Mr. Henman, your last letter had no more to do
with cob than Jilly's.
Mike