[Cob] poop in compost

D.J. Henman henman at it.to-be.co.jp
Tue Nov 4 21:05:25 CST 2003

Jenny,
   it's not poop when it gets used.  It is a rich humus.   It has been
chemically altered natually by good micro-flora.   This takes place over
a period of a year or two.  It's not used till then.   It must be stored
an left to convert into a rich humus for the proper time period.  I
suggest that you get the Jenkins book and look into more detail.   My $.02

Darel