[Cob] Re: Coblist Digest, Vol 1, Issue 20

phil phawn1 at excite.com
Wed Nov 5 15:15:17 CST 2003

Great article on your cob oven. Check out mine at http://www.naturalbuilder.org
It's not as detailed as yours but does get the message across.

The coalition would be happy to share any of the start-up info we have come up with so far. You will likely be surprised at the response you get.

You can contact me directly for more start-up info.

Phil Hawn
President
The North Carolina Natural Building Coalition