[Cob] windows for cob structures, heavily insulated?

Amanda Peck ap615 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 10 16:18:47 CST 2003

Whew!  the first two pages of a google search for cube windows house led to
zilch--ecube for Windows operating systems, with the word house somewhere
down in there.  Maybe.  An Australian purple cube house--yes, there are
windows in it.   There were a couple of giant commercial buildings with "ice
cube" windows--looked a little like those little greenhouses people install
in their windows.

I don't know.  Anybody?

PJ Benet-Davis wrote
Just received an issue of "Ruralite" - a magazine that is circulated by my
power coop.  There is an article in it about cube windows.  Don't know if
they are on-line or not - will check.  What can anyone tell me about cube
windows?

Concerned that messages may bounce because your Hotmail account is over
limit? Get Hotmail Extra Storage! http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es